CONTACT US - PHONE: 561.705.5353 - EMAIL: Info@GoSynergyCenter.com
Copyright 2018 © Synergy Community Development Center. All rights reserved
1. We build high value, energy saving, competitively priced “green” affordable new housing which is hurricane, fire, water, mold and sound resistant. Our “green” construction technology reduces energy consumption by 40-50% monthly, a saving of $1,000-2,000 annually.
2. We also do high value renovations of affordable housing properties as we pursue our goal of “Building Better Neighborhoods.”
3. As a non-profit, Synergy Center is eligible for donations of land and properties as well as discounted bank-owned properties and seeks mutually beneficial partnerships and collaborations which contribute to success in achieving our affordable housing mission.
4. We also help connect prospective home buyers to federal, state and local housing programs which provide qualified buyers with grants and attractive financing terms for affordable housing.
5. We utilize creative and efficient marketing and sales strategies to ensure the timely sales of our newly constructed and renovated homes, providing a $1,000 closing cost credit to military personnel and veterans who purchase Synergy Center homes.
Copyright Google Images
Synergy Community Development Center Inc., is a real estate development non-profit 501 (c) (3) charitable organization founded in 2016. Our mission is to build affordable housing and renovate existing homes in an effort to help mitigate the affordable housing shortage in South Florida.